Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Note To My Readers

As many of you may by now, Noble Romance Publishing is permanently closing their doors. As such, my books are being pulled from the Noble Romance website as well as its distributors. Until such time as they can be revised and extended and more storyline added to them, they will be unavailable. Please be aware that I am working on them when time allows and I hope to have them revised and released again soon.
Thanks,
Stormy
 
Books that will no longer be available in any format until further notice:
Call Me Sir
Call Me Sir, Too
Dark Side of the Veil
Monte’s Marines
My Eternal Love
Picture Me Perfect
Sammy Dane
His Dirty Little Secret
Spank Me Once: New Year’s Resolutions
Forbidden Love: My Outlaw
Bite Here: The Vampire’s Assistant
Bite Here, Too: Blood Sacrifice
Flogger’s Holiday Sale: Hot Dom, Cold Sub
 

No comments: