Wednesday, May 30, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Special K (Pantarius Brothers 2)

SPECIAL K

Pantarius Brothers 2

Now available!
Dominic Pantarius had stood by and watched his best friend and brother find each other and learned what he wanted in life. A mate, that one person meant just for him. One-night hookups no longer held any appeal for him. When a cute veterinarian with soulful brown eyes and a little sass gave him attitude, he was pretty sure he'd found the mate he'd been looking for.
Keeland Fagon was intrigued by Dom the moment the man almost hit him with his motorcycle. Too bad the man had to ruin it by opening his mouth. Keeland was used to bigger men trying to boss him around. he had learned to stand up to them and not let them bully him around. When Dom starts to pursue him, he doesn't know whether to argue with the man or welcome him with open arms.
Introducing Keeland to the world of shifters might send the sexy little human running for the hills, but an accidental bite mates them together for life. Now, Dom has to convince his mate that they belonged together even as outside forces try to rip them apart.
http://www.bookstrand.com/book/special-k

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Marcin and I'm from Poland so forgive me if my writing in english is far from correct. Today I finished your book "Inferno" and I have questions bc I didn't understand everything. I tryed to find some bears shifters rules in internet (I did the same thing with werewolfes when I finished Tri Omega Mates). I'm new in shifters world. My point... In "Inferno" we have Danny, his parents died and he has grandmother Maggie Flynn. She has two mates Douglas and Arthur. Maggie is a human (I think?) the mates are bears (right? or they are humans too?) and now starts my problem. Did Maggie has a human dother? How it works: one human and two bears make human kid or bear twins? Or Maggie had human dother bc Arthur and Douglas was humans too (but they was mates so some of them must be a bear). How Adam and Jacob (bears) and dead Isac (mate and human) could had 4 pairs of twins (there is no woman) are they adopted, had a surrogate mother...??? I missed something and it's killing me now...

VMarcin said...

...nevermind, I finished second book "Flying High" (Pacific Cove #2) and now the first one has sens, now I understand ;)

Strawberrywasted said...

Is special k going to be available on amazon

Stormy Glenn said...

It will be on Amazon, but not quite yet. You can get it here in KINDLE format now, though https://www.bookstrand.com/book/special-k

Unknown said...

Stormy - I have been an avid fan for about 7 years. I am a little confused by the first book in this series as it does not read like one of yours. It is ... very rough and lacking. It just does not have the flow and the details I have come to associate with your writing style. What happened?