Saturday, September 27, 2014

AUTHOR SHOWCASE: Evelise Archer

I want to welcome author Evelise Archer to my author showcase...

Let’s start getting your shine on. Tell us who you are beyond an author. Beyond an author, I am a wife, mother and educator. I love, love to read and could spend every waking moment with my Kindle in front of me. I also run 5 days a week. I’m a complete shoe and purse-aholic. Let’s not talk about how many I own.

Tell us your preferred writing genre and the genre you prefer to read. I love to write MM, although I am taking a stab at MF. Wow, is that different. I never realized how difficult it is to write MF and all the girl bits…*smiling* As far as reading, I have to stick with MM, but I love MF erotica as well. And I’m always up to reading a good ménage.

Tell us an important lesson, on the business side of publishing, that you've learned on your journey. Promote. Promote. Promote. No matter how much the publisher helps promote you, as an author it is your responsibility to get your name out there. Social Media is the future and I’m not sure an author can survive without getting out there on Face Book, Twitter, Blogs, etc.

Going back to the beginning, show us the day you received your publication offer or the first time you saw your bound book. Damn, I couldn’t believe when I got my first offer. You send the book in, but you doubt yourself and check the e-mail every day. That’s what I did. And when the e-mail finally came through offering me a contract I jumped up and down like a loon. I was really going to happen. Even better, when the cover artist send me the mock up cover I smiled from ear to ear and kept it there for days! When my release date arrived, I checked the website over fifty times that day, just to see the book. I know, I’m a dork.

Do you write everyday? I try to write something every day, but am not always successful. I also review books, so I maintain an author’s blog and a review site blog. On top of all the reading and writing, I work full time outside the home. If I can get even one thousand words down a night during the week, I’m happy.
What do your family and friends think about you writing erotic romance?  I ask because some people us a PEN name and don’t tell their friends or family they write erotic romance? You hit the nail on the head. My family has no idea that I write, so yes…I use a pen name L
If you were a Superheroine/Hero, would you wear tights and a cape? I would definitely wear a cape and tights. And I’d also want a huge letter across my chest for my super heroine name. I have no idea what it would be, but, I’m so there. It wouldn’t bother me to run around in a crazy outfit, although I’d love to have purple in it- my favorite color. I can picture me now, purple tights and a black cape, with a large EA on my chest….oh mayber my name should be Evelise the Avenger? And my wild curls blowing in the wind?
Ready to shine? Tell us the name of your book(S). My latest book is The Legend of the Diamond Globe. It will be released on October 8th from Siren and is M/M/M/M. In January 2015, the second book in the Club Rebellion series will be coming out, Veiled Dominance (M/M). I also have Tropical Paradise 1Night Stand, Eldridge’s Release, Club Rebellion 1, We Are Daddy, Enchanted Love, No Others Need Apply, and Sebastian and His Woodsmen. All the titles are M/M, but I am working on a BDSM M/F
From one of your character's point of view, show us why we should buy it. Fahad, The Legend of the Diamond Globe….
If you need a little excitement in your life, a good cat and mouse story with sexy men, then I’d recommend reading my book. I may be biased, but my lovers, Eri, Adolfo and Cheveyo are walking sex gods. When I first laid eyes on them, I thought, holy fuck. I couldn’t wait to get out of the hotel room where we had our meeting and go home so I could beat off.

You see, I hired the men of Elemental, Inc. to retrieve a family heirloom, stolen decades ago. The diamond globe meant so much to my family and heritage, Palestinian Arabs and Jews, alike. The globe, a symbol of unity, had been stolen and in order to fulfill my family’s dream, I needed to get it back.

Of course, the globe hunt is not the only reason you should read my book. I am a Palestinian Arab and conflicted with my sexuality. My family doesn’t know I am gay, only my spiritual advisor does. I try not to think of it, until I met the men of Elemental, Inc. and then all bets were off.

Pick up a copy of The Legend of the Diamond Globe today and see what happens the four of us get together. You will not be disappointed.

LEGEND OF THE DIAMOND GLOBE

PRE-ORDER TODAY!

AVAILABLE: Wednesday, October 8th

This title is offered at a 10% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, October 15th.

[Ménage and More: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/M/M/M, with paranormal elements, HEA]

Three fierce warriors are hired to search for and retrieve a lost diamond- a diamond globe reputed to have magical powers for those who have it in their possession. Eri Akari, Cheveyo Cloud, and Adolfo Martino—mercenaries for hire, tired and restless, look to live a simpler life. Lovers and compatriots, one last mission with a large payoff can be just the ticket they need to get out of the business. Fahad Bahar al Menoit walks into their lives in need of help: little does he know that the help he may receive could cost him everything he treasures.

What happens when you mix an eagle, whale and wolf with a sleek panther? Can true happiness be found and what power does the diamond globe truly hold? Is wealth found in a bank account or is true wealth found in the heart?

http://www.bookstrand.com/the-legend-of-the-diamond-globe



Tell us where we can find you on the internet.

No comments: