Friday, September 12, 2008

Author's Page at Siren Publishing

I am so excited!!! My author’s page got put up at Siren Publishing. They even have my two books, Secret Desires and The Katzman’s Mate, listed under coming soon with blurbs and everything. No covers yet but the people at Siren Publishing are really cooking on this. How cool is that?

Yeah, yeah… I know… can you say "my first two books and I’m dying from excitement?" It’s just so weird to actually see my name up there in connection to something I actually created. If I wasn’t sitting cross-legged on my bed with a dog in my lap right now, I get up and dance a jig!

Instead, picture me rolling around on my back, legs wiggling in the air as I yell… "Yippee!!!"

Check me out… http://www.sirenpublishing.com/stormyglenn/

Stormy

No comments: