Monday, October 20, 2008

Ashley Ladd has interviewed me!

Romance author, Ashley Ladd, has interviewed me on her blog, Happily Ever After. Ashley is a great author of romance. I should know. I have a few of her books myself. She has sveeral books coming out soon.
  • “Naughty Boys” is scheduled to be released November 24, 2008 at Total-E-Bound.com.
  • “Christmas Miracles” will be released at Total-E-Bound.com in December 2008.
  • “The Last Man on Earth” will be released at Total-E-Bound.com in January 2009.
  • “Secret Admirer” will be released at Total-E-Bound.com in February 2009.
  • “Truth, Justice, and the Vampire Way” will be released soon at Ellorascave.com

I already have Truth, Justice, and the Vampire Way on my wish list. Sounds yummy.

So, check out her blog to see my interview, then check out Ashley's site to learn more about her books.

Stormy

No comments: