Monday, June 22, 2009

Honey Bunny Promotions


BOOK PROMOTIONS
Promoting your latest release keeping you from writing?
~
AUTHOR PROMOTIONS
New on the scene? Need to promote your writing? Get your name out there? Let me help!~ CHAT PROMOTIONSHave a chat to promote but not enough time to promote it?
~
NEW RELEASE REVIEW SUBMISSION
Have a new book that needs to be submitted for review but don't have time?
~
LET ME HELP
My name is Judie. I love books. I read constantly. I also promote books. If you have a new release to promote, a chat, a new book that needs to be submitted to review sites or you just want to get your name out there so people will recognise you, let me help.
~
THE COST TO YOU?
A free copy of the book I am promoting for you. A current or new release of you have written of my choice. I'll promote on blogs, yahoo groups, chats, forums, facebook, myspace, twitter, ning, livejournal, ect. I'll do the work for you. I just want to read your book!
~
For more information on the services I offer, please visit Honey Bunny Promotions or email me at honeybunnypromo@yahoo.com or visit my blog at http://honeybunnypromos.blogspot.com/
~
Just a note from Stormy: I've put this up here because I love Judie. She has helped me out so many times with promoting my books when I was caught up in writing a story, family emergencies, or whatever. Judie has always been there to help me promote my stuff. And she's good at it too.

No comments: