Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cowboy Way - coming June 2nd

COWBOY WAY

Blaecleah Brothers 3

Coming June 2nd.

Available for pre-order today!

Matthew McCallister knew coming out to his father, a very conservative minister, would be the end of life in his hometown. With his younger brother, Ruben, by his side, he flees their hometown only to be arrested for kidnapping and theft. But the sheriff of Cade Creek seems to believe in Matty's innocence and suggests that he and Ruben hide out at the Blaecleah ranch.

Matty is in no way prepared for the Blaecleah family, especially Quaid Blaecleah. The man is gorgeous and kind, a combination Matty isn't used to in men he's attracted to. When Quaid proposes marriage as a way to save him from his father, Matty is terrified to agree because he's been used in the past. He's just as afraid to say no. Quaid intrigues Matty in a way he's never experienced. When Matty's father arrives in town and starts making threats, can Matty trust Quaid to keep him safe, or will he be burned again?

http://www.stormyglenn.com/cowboyway.htm



STORY EXCERPT
Matty drew in a deep breath as the door closed behind Quaid then looked over at his brother. Ruben seemed partly confused and partly pissed off.

"What was that all about?" Ruben asked as he gestured toward the door Quaid had walked through moments before. "Does he think I'm going to hurt you?"

Matty smiled. "No, he's just protective."

"Of you?"

"Yes." Matty frowned. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"Considering we just met the man last night, yeah, I'd say it is hard to believe."

"A lot has happened since then." That was an understatement of epic proportions. Ruben was going to flip his mind when he found out about Quaid's proposal, especially after their discussion about marriage yesterday.

Matty decided he needed to be dressed to have this conversation with his brother. He walked over and started digging through his bags, pulling out a clean pair of jeans and a white cotton shirt.

"Matty, what's going on?"

"Let me get dressed first and then we'll talk."

Matty made quick work of getting dressed, pulling on his jeans and shirt then searching for his boots. He didn't wear them often, usually when he was going out, but being on a working ranch, they seemed appropriate.

Once Matty was fully dressed and his bags stacked neatly against the wall, he turned to face his brother. Rube was sitting on the end of the bed, glaring. Matty blew out the air in his lungs.

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"Not that I know of."

"Then what in the hell are you doing moving into Quaid's room?" Ruben's hands clenched as he jumped to his feet. "If I remember correctly, we're trying to stay under the radar here, not shack up with some cowboy."

"I'm not shacking up with Quaid."

Ruben glanced at the bed behind him then to Matty's suitcases before looking at Matty. "It sure as hell looks that way to me."

"Quaid asked me to marry him."

"He—" Ruben's mouth dropped open. "Are you serious?"

Matty nodded. "Oh yes, I'm very serious."

"Are going to say yes?"

"I wish I knew." Matty walked over and sat down next to his brother. "There's a part of me that wants to say yes. I mean, have you seen the guy? He's the poster boy for gay sex. Every time I see him all I want to do is lick him from head to toe."

"But?"

"Marriage?" Matty shook his head. "I just don't know about that. What do I even know about the guy?"

"You mean besides the fact that he's drop dead gorgeous?"

"Yeah, besides that," he said through clenched teeth. Matty almost growled. He didn't like the idea of anyone referring to Quaid as gorgeous, even if he was.

Ruben's eyebrows shot up. "Man, maybe you should consider it."

"Why?"

"Because if you get that upset over me saying Quaid is sexy, then you're already falling for the guy."

Matty looked down at his hands, twisting his fingers around each other. "But I'm scared that he's not falling for me."

"So, make it a long engagement, give him time to get to know you," Ruben said. "You can always call it off if it turns out he's just after a piece of ass."

Matty chuckled. "I told him I wouldn't have sex with him."

Ruben whistled. "I'll bet that went over well."

"Actually." Matty grinned. "He agreed with it."

"Seriously?"

Matty nodded then flushed when he remembered getting Quaid off in the shower. That had been hot, hotter than anything Matty ever remembered doing. His main complaint was that it hadn't lasted longer. He still wanted to lick Quaid from head to toe.

"What's that look for?" Ruben asked.

Matty felt his face burn even more. "We took a shower together this morning."

"Oh?" Ruben grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. "And how was that?"

"You should see this guy, Ruben, he's—" Matty's eyes widened as he realized what he said. He quickly shook his head. No one needed to be looking at Quaid when he was naked. "No, you shouldn't."

Ruben burst out laughing, dropping back onto the mattress. "You're a riot."

Matty rolled his eyes. "Get your butt up. We're supposed to be heading downstairs for breakfast and then a ride around the ranch. Not lying around in bed all day."

"Can you believe how early these people get up?" Ruben asked as he climbed to his feet. "I'm not sure that’s natural."

"You've been up this early before."

"Not because I wanted to be."

Matty grimaced, knowing exactly what Ruben was talking about. The good reverend liked to wake them up early on Sundays and make them clean the church. He wanted it just right for his parishioners and he didn't feel he needed to pay anyone to clean it when he had two sons.

"Yeah, well, it looks like our early mornings have just begun so you'd better get used to it." Matty pushed Ruben ahead of him out the bedroom door then closed it quietly behind him. "If we're going to be staying here, we have to pull our own weight."

"Yeah, I draw the line at plucking feathers or milking cows."

Matty laughed and bumped his shoulder against Ruben's as they walked down the stairs side by side. "Like you'd know how to pluck a chicken in the first place. You'd probably run screaming from the chicken coop the first time one walked toward you."

"Hey man, have you seen the beaks on those things? They're deadly, I'm telling you, one peck and wham!" Ruban smacked his fist into his hand. "You have gangrene and they have to cut off your foot. It just goes downhill from there, one body part at a time."

Matty started flapping his arms and making chicken noises until Ruben's eyes got as round as saucers. Matty froze then swallowed hard. He dropped his arms back down to his side and turned to see who was watching. When he saw Mr. Blaecleah standing behind him, he had a strong wish that the floor would just open up and swallow him whole.

"Oh hey, Mr. Blaecleah." Matty's face was so hot he could have boiled on egg on his forehead. "I was just telling Ruben he needed to learn how to pluck chickens."

Mr. Blaecleah stared for a moment then shook his head. "Sorry to ruin your fun, boys, but we don't actually have any live chickens here on the ranch. Ma buys her chickens at the butcher. But if it's that important to you I'm sure we can get some."

"No, no," Ruben said quickly. "That’s okay. I'm not a real big fan of live chickens anyway."

"Nasty creatures anyway," Mr. Blaecleah said as he started turning away. "They can cause gangrene, you know."

"See?" Ruben whispered loudly. "I told you."

Matty could see Mr. Blaecleah's shoulders shaking and knew the man was silently laughing. It was clear to Matty that the man had heard their entire conversation. Matty could only hope that he kept it to himself. He didn't want to seem like a complete idiot, even if he was giving it his best shot.



ADULT EXCERPT

"How long are you going to watch me sleep?" Matty suddenly mumbled.

"Until you wake up and open those beautiful copper eyes." Quaid grinned and laid his head down on the pillow next to Matty, just inches from his face.

Matty's left eye popped open followed slowly by his right. He lifted his head and blinked at the bright light shining through the windows. "What time is it?"

"A little after five."

Matty's eyes widened. "In the morning?"

"Yes." Quaid chuckled.

"Why would anyone be awake this early in the morning?"

"We're awake because this is a working ranch and we need to get up and work it." Quaid leaned in a grabbed a quick kiss from Matty before the man was awake enough to deny him, then swatted him lightly on the butt.

Matty groaned and buried his face in the pillow. Quaid chuckled and rolled to the side of the bed. "Come on, angel, breakfast should be waiting for us downstairs. We have just enough time to grab a quick shower."

"Don't wanna get up," Matty mumbled.

"Not a choice, angel." Quaid turned and reached back for Matty, lifting the man into his arms. Matty yelped, his arms flailing for a moment until they reached desperately for Quaid, wrapping around his neck.

"Warn a guy when you're going to do that."

"Fair warning, angel," Quaid said as he carried Matty into the bathroom. "I like holding you in my arms. I'm going to do it as often as I can."

Quaid set Matty down on his feet then leaned into to turn on the shower. Matt's eyes were huge when he turned back and started sliding his pajama bottoms down his legs. Quaid kicked them away then looked at Matty.

"Aren't you going to get undressed?"

Matty eyes dropped down and Quaid knew he was looking at the hard cock that jutted out from his body. Quaid couldn't help how holding Matty made him feel or the responses of his body. The man was hot.

"Matthew?"

Matty's eyes darted up. "I told you I won't have sex with you."

"We're taking a shower, Matthew, not having sex," Quaid said as he waved toward the running water. He tried not to let his disappointment show. It wasn't easy but it did make his hard on start to soften.

"But you're… you're…" Matty pressed his lips together and gestured toward Quaid's cock.

"I'm hard, Matthew." Quaid wanted to scream in frustration. He could see the desire burning in Matty's eyes and couldn't figure out why he was fighting it so hard. "I can't control my body's response to you but I won't take anything from you that you're not willing to give me."

Quaid stepped into the large shower then glanced over his shoulder at Matty. He was concerned by the way the man was biting his lip and pressing his hands together. He tried to soften his voice when he spoke again, not wanting to scare Matty.

"I'm going to take a shower, angel. I'd like you to join me. And no matter how aroused I become, I will not touch you if you don't ask me to. You're safe here, Matthew, I promise."

His words said, Quaid stepped into the shower. He hoped Matty would join him but he promised himself he wouldn't be upset if he didn't. Quaid knew he had to give Matty time to get used to him. That was the only way Matty would become comfortable with him.

Quaid was just pouring a shampoo into the palm of his hand when Matty stepped into the shower. He tried to keep his eyes glued on Matty's face and not look down his naked body but it took every bit of control he had.

"Would you like me to wash your hair?"

"I… I guess," Matty whispered.

"Well, turn around and get your hair wet then."

Matty's movements were hesitant as he turned around and stuck his head under the shower spray. Quaid almost cried. Matty's shoulders were tense as if he expected Quaid to jump him at any moment. Quaid realized that Matty was nervous. Hell, the man was scared.

A wave of tenderness swept through Quaid as he started washing Matty's wet hair. Matty groaned and leaned into his touch, his head falling back on his shoulders. The man was so starved for the simplest of touches.

"Have you never had anyone wash your hair before, angel?" he asked quietly so he didn't break the euphoric bubble Matty seemed to be floating in at the moment.

"No," Matt groaned.

"I'll wash it for you every morning if you wish?"

Matty glanced over his shoulder. "You'd do that?"

"I would, if you want me to." Quaid quickly rinsed the soap off his hands then pushed Matty toward the water. "Time to rinse off."

While Matty rinsed off, Quiad grabbed the body wash and poured some on a clean washcloth. He rubbed the soft material together until he had a good lather going then started scrubbing his body.

"Can I do that?"

Quaid glanced over at Matty and found him looking at the washcloth. He held it up. "You want to wash up? There's another washcloth on the counter or you can use this one when I'm done."

Matty's face colored furiously. "No, can I wash you?"

Quaid swallowed hard and held the washcloth out to Matty. He barely kept his groan behind his teeth when Matty bit his lip and leaned toward him. The feeling of Matthew's hands on his chest, even if it was just for washing, was heaven. Quaid felt his cock take renewed interest and start to harden back up.

When Matty's hand started moving further down his chest to his abdomen, Quaid reached out and grabbed his wrist to stop him. Matty's eyes snapped up to his, his eyebrows furrowing with worry.

"If you go any further, you need to know what you're going to find, Matthew."

Matty glanced down then swallowed.

"I told you, I can't control my body's response to you. You turn me on a lot, Matthew. I won't pretend otherwise. The feeling of your skin, your smell, even the way you talk, all of it arouses me. I've pretty much been like this since I met you and I don't see it going away anytime soon. As much as I want you, I have no doubt that I will feel pleasure if you touch me there."

"But you said you wouldn't—"

Quaid grimaced. "And I won't touch you until you ask me too. That does not mean that I won't enjoy feeling you touch me."

Matty chewed on his lower lip, a gesture that Quaid was coming to equate with the man thinking deeply. His knees nearly collapsed beneath him when Matty suddenly pressed his lips together and reached down to wrap his fingers around his cock.

"Holy—Matthew!" Quaid groaned. His head dropped back against the shower tile. The pleasure that raced through his body at Matty's simple touch was unlike anything he'd ever experienced.

Matty's hands continued to move over Quaid's body, touching and stroking. At some point, the washcloth dropped away and then all Quaid felt was Matty's fingers touching his skin. When Matty moved down past Quaid's hard cock, Quaid spread his legs. They started shaking when Matty gently massaged his balls until they drew up close to his body.

Quaid knew he was about to come. How could he not when the man of his dreams was touching him? "Matthew, angel, if you keep… keep doing that…" Quaid panted. "I'm going to come, angel."

Quaid groaned and humped his hips when Matty's hand tightened around his aching length. "Angel, please!"

"So come already," Matty whispered.


For more the Blaecleah Brothers, visit my website at
http://www.stormyglenn.com/

No comments: