Friday, October 9, 2015

ANNIVERSARY CONTEST - UPDATE

Okay folks...my 7 year writing anniversary comes up October 20th when my first book Secret Desires (Tri Omega Mates 1) was released. In celebration of that first book, I am giving away to one winner the complete eBook version of my Tri Omega Mates series.

Siren-Bookstrand has graciously donated strandbucks for this contest. So, on October 20th, not only will I be choosing a grand prize winner, but a 2nd place winner, and then a winner for each day of the contest. So, make sure you enter every day.

1 - 1st place prize - the entire Tri Omega Mates series in eBook
1 - 2nd place prize - $25.00 in strandbucks
20 - $5.00 strandbucks (one winner chosen from each day)


To enter, leave a comment and your email addy on this post http://stormyglenn.blogspot.com/2015/10/anniversary-contest.html

All winners will be announced on October 21st.

Stormy