Wednesday, February 22, 2017

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER: Hot Mess 4

HOT MESS 4

PRE-ORDER TODAY!

AVAILABLE: Thursday, March 9th

[Erotic Alternative Romance, M/M, HEA]

Lany

I had once thought that my life was the comic relief for the universe. Today, I was positive I had been right in my line of thinking. It was the only way to explain how I ended up sitting on the floor of my favorite Thai restaurant, surrounded by armed men and hostages.

It was my anniversary after all.        
 
Salvador  
I wanted to go to Lany the moment I stepped into the Thai Rose and saw him kneeling on the floor next to Eddie, but dealing with the people threatening him with guns came first. I didn't want him in the line of fire if trouble started. Of course, knowing Lany's luck, just being on the same city block put him in the line of fire.  

He was a hot mess.

Note: This book is written in the first-person point of view of both main characters.

http://www.bookstrand.com/book/hot-mess-4

2 comments:

Nancy Henry said...

OMG this book was so good. Please tell me there is going to be another.

Becca said...

I LOVED this book so much! I had a notification on my phone for the release date so I could but it and read the second it was available. I love the whole Hot Mess series, but the addition of Eddie and the crime families in the last book and seeing more of Vinnie in this book made it even more fun! And I love the Lany/Lyn/Eddie trio. Honestly, I love all of the characters in general. I really, really hope this series keeps going!!