Saturday, January 30, 2021

GETTING SOMETHING WRONG RIGHT

A friend and fellow author needs all our assistant.

Read her story below. Get her latest book and help her out!

~~@~~

Hi everyone, as some of you know my husband and I have been fighting to get back insurance company benefits he's entitled to after a major accident, for the past year. During that time I was the sole breadwinner for our family. Two weeks ago, I got laid off - Covid, the economy - it really didn't matter the reason. Now we have a lawyer still fighting for what we're entitled to, and no other money coming in.

So, I wrote a book. I've written a few, some of you may have read them. I could put the book on Amazon, but my family and I can't wait the 60 days it takes for Amazon to pay us - the bank is coming down hard and we need to pay the mortgage. So, I'm trying something a bit different and want to sell the book privately.

It will cost you the princely sum of $3.50 which can be paid via Paypal. As soon as Paypal sends me the notification to say the money is there, I will send you the link for the book. PDF, Mobi and Epub formats are available.

I'm not asking for a hand out. I know times are tough for all of us and there are many more people out there worse off than our family. But I can't lose my home. I just can't. So if you fancy a short read (about a hundred pages) and want to know you are helping the author directly, then please consider buying.
I also want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped me with this, be it sharing, giving me words of encouragement, shoulders to cry on or just letting me know that there will be brighter days.
To the readers who buy this – OMG! I can’t say THANK YOU enough. This will help my family so much. Now, I’m going to go back to my corner and keep writing.
Be safe!